Monday, December 31, 2012

new year eve...

HAY GUYS , 
TODAY is NEW YEAR EVE , 2012 so many memories at there and feel so fast hope this 2013 will be a brend new awesome year <3 and what's your plan for tonight? firework party? bbq party? or what? hope this last night of 2012 will be awesome night , have fun you guys. anyway  this is some quick post of my outfit , you know decimal shoes right ? yaah decimal is so comfortable , and have an edgy design , so my friend give me this shoes as a birthday gift, thank you devinta  love you <3 <3 























what i wore : dress - Mango , shoes - Decimal Shoes, accesorice - gift , clutch - Charles and Keith



wait for my new post :)

kindly follow my new blog <3
and hype my look on lookbook :)
thank you <3




love,riestyaap

2 comments: