Monday, February 4, 2013

quick post | ootd

hello guys ,  anyway HAPPY NEW YEAR , it's been so late to say this but it's better than i didn't say it. it's been a month i'm not post :'' so sorry i bet you know why is the reason. anyway this photo has been taken a month ago quite late for post  right ? yeah it is.Remember at night sale at jakarta ? i got this pretty new baby from ALDO wohoo can't wait for next sale , this is just quick post of my outfit <3 anyway i cut my hair in a midi size , feel so bored to had a long boring hair next post i will show you ..











what i wore : shirt - looks , skirt - own design , shoes - ALDO , bag - vintage


wait for my new post :)


kindly follow my new blog <3
and hype my look on lookbook :)
thank you <3

12 comments:

  1. cute bag :)

    visit mine whenever you had a chance :D

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. a super kewl shoes :)

    visit my blog, sweetgirl
    http://penydamanik.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty and love your heels <3
    sure we can follow each other, i'm following you now hope you will follow me back :D

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous! Lovely outfit, specially the shirt! You have a great blog! I'd love if you checked out my blog, and if you like it, can we follow each other? I promise I’ll follow you back <3

    x♥x♥

    "Saúde & Beleza - Health & Beauty"




    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bag and top !

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice outfit and love the top! followed u on Google plus ..do come back :D
    new post is up sweets :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look<3

    Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?
    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. loving your bag dear <3 nice shots!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice outfit! love your heels :D

    xx,
    Missing Bee

    Join my GIVEAWAY, win a BLACKBERRY DAVIS and 2 shopping vouchers worth @IDR200K!!
    JOIN NOW, click the link below:
    http://missingbee.blogspot.com/2013/01/o2b-x-missing-bee-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete