Saturday, April 13, 2013

studded-addicted


hell-o , finally there's a time to post my blog , actually i'm free at this week yey because my senior had a national exam, hope and wish for the best to my senior , because they meant a lot to me <3 yeaah you know when you already had some connected with peoples and you have to let them go sucks isn't? anyway , studedd !!! who doesn't love studded? ahh so in love with studded it's become one of my fav accsesorise for my outfit, thanks god i found this amazing shoes from we own one design, yeaah never regret to buy this shoes, and it match with my studed headband too, and remember last time that i will cut my hair ? yeah midi oval hair it's good for me <3 



 









 



 








what i wore : peplum white shirt-tailors made , short- ZARA , clutch- gift , shoes - we own one way design 



wait for my new post on my blog <3
kindly follow my new blog :0
and hype my look on my lookbook 
thank you




xx, riestyaap

10 comments:

  1. great heels <3

    warmest regards,
    Miss Aa
    www.miss-aa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super great post!
    i love your heels !
    i am addicted to studds too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your heels !! nice post

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow design always have great shoes!
    maybe we can follow each? I'm from indo too ;)
    let me know!

    Wulan Wu on http://bootsydoopsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfit! Great blog, so I'm a New follower on GFC =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures :)
    would you like to follow each other?
    www.lusciousstyle.blogspot.com
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow love the outfit! you look amazing!
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Follow me, Let me know & i´ll follow back ;-D

    xoxo

    Yulie

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete